Emergency Dentist - East Brunswick, NJ
Are you looking for a dentist for emergency treatment?
Please call our office if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Tooth pain or toothache
- Broken or chipped tooth
- Broken denture or partial denture
- Jaw pain
- Swelling or pressure around your gums
Causes of Tooth Pain
- Extensive decay
- Crack or fracture
- Necrotic or "dying" nerve
- Lost filling or crown
- Injury or Trauma to gums or teeth
What should I do if I am having a dental emergency?
- Take over the counter (OTC) pain relief medications as needed. Please read all medication labels carefully and ensure you are taking less than the maximum allowed dosage for each day. Please review any possible medical interactions with a healthcare professional if you have any questions.
- Place ice pack in area as needed to reduce swelling (if present).
- If you have a lost crown or filling, you can usually find a temporary cement or temporary filling material from your local pharmacy to fill the area until you can reach our office.
- Call our office immediately to schedule an appointment. Same-day or next day appointments are available.
Tooth decay or injury can lead to one of the most frustrating types of pain and can often interfere with your normal daily activities. It is important to get a detailed dental checkup to diagnose the source of your discomfort. At Four Seasons Family Dentistry, we have advanced technology such as digital x-rays and an intraoral camera that will help pinpoint the cause of your emergency and allow us to make the necessary treatment recommendations. We have several flexible payment options such as CareCredit that makes treatment more affordable with interest free financing.
If you are looking for an emergency dentist in the Middlesex County area, please call our office. We serve the communities of East Brunswick, South River, Spotswood, Sayreville, Old Bridge, and Monroe.