Open 7:30am-7:00pm and Saturdays!
Schedule an appointment now with 24/7 online scheduling!
$99 Exam, Cleaning, Full Mouth X-Rays*
Not valid in presence of gum disease
(ADA Codes D0150, D1110, D0210 Reg. $300)
*Offer can not be used with dental insurance.
Call us anytime to schedule a Free Invisalign Consultation or Schedule Online!
Our phone lines and chat are open 24/7 for New Patient Appointments!
Are you a candidate?
Find out why we have over 200 Five Star Reviews!
Are you considering orthodontic treatment but worry about the impact that traditional braces will have on your lifestyle and appearance? At Four Seasons Family Dentistry, we understand that facing the prospect of wearing uncomfortable metal braces for long periods can be discouraging for anyone.
Our goal is to offer the types of services that streamline your treatment while providing the high quality results you deserve. Invisalign clear aligners have completely altered the traditional approach to orthodontic treatment. They provide outstanding results in a short period of time and with minimal disruption to your life.
Discreet and Comfortable Orthodontic Treatment
Our patients choose Invisalign clear braces for many reasons:
- Discreet – Invisalign clear plastic aligners blend perfectly with your natural teeth, so no one will guess that you’re wearing them.
- Easy and effective oral hygiene – Since Invisalign aligners are removable, you can brush and floss your teeth normally during treatment.
- Continue to enjoy your favorite foods – Invisalign can also be removed while eating, so you don’t have to restrict your diet because of metal brackets and wires.
- No irritation – Invisalign aligners are made from a smooth plastic that won’t irritate sensitive tissue.
- Shorter treatment times – If you’re on a timeline for a special event like a wedding or reunion, Invisalign can improve your smile quickly, usually in about a year.
A Versatile Solution
Invisalign works for many of the same alignment issues as traditional metal braces. Some of the problems that can be corrected with Invisalign are:
- Crowding – Teeth become crowded when there is too little space for your teeth to align properly. Overcrowding can lead to tooth decay and increase the likelihood of developing gum disease.
- Overbite – An overbite is an alignment problem that results when teeth in your upper jaw project over teeth in your lower jaw. This can occur because teeth are missing or because the jaw did not develop properly in the first place.
- Underbite – Similar to an overbite, except that lower teeth extend past the upper teeth.
- Crossbite – This is a common alignment problem that occurs when one or more of your upper teeth bite inside the lower teeth.
Easy Treatment, Predictable Results
Dr. Parikh starts by taking detailed impressions and photographs of your teeth. These are then converted to digital 3-D images by highly skilled Invisalign technicians. Using these images, your custom set of aligners will be fabricated at a special Invisalign lab. You wear each set for about two weeks, then progress to the next set. All the while, the aligners are working to gradually reposition your teeth.
Unlike traditional metal braces, you will see the changes as you move to the next set of aligners in the series. Since you see continuous progress, you’ll stay motivated as you move through treatment.
Invisalign treatment times vary, but desired results can usually be achieved in about a year for adults. For teens, the treatment times are comparable to traditional braces.
Call Us for A Free Consultation!
Your complete comfort and satisfaction are our highest priority. You can always trust us to help you make the decisions about treatment that deliver solutions that make sense for you.
If you’re interested in learning more about Invisalign treatment in the East Brunswick area, please give us a call, and we’ll arrange a complimentary consultation at your convenience.